On March 6, 2018, the Fraen Corporation of the United States filed an application with the United States International Trade Commission pursuant to Section 337 of the United States Customs Act of 1930, accusing that Certain LED Lighting Devices and Components Thereof which was exported sold in the United States infringes its patents. The United States International Trade Commission issued universal exclusion orders and injunctions. Many Chinese stage light enterprises were listed as the accused enterprises.
The Chinese responding company actively responded to the lawsuit and successfully proved to ITC the facts of independent research and development, prior use and so on in the legal defence, eventually forcing the applicant to unilaterally propose an unconditional motion to terminate the investigation of ITC. On July 12, 2018, the ITC executive judge initially agreed to the applicant's motion to terminate the investigation of my respondent business.
Next: No Information
- Related Introduction Of Tube Lamp
- Difference Between Tube Lamp And Lamp
- Tube Lamp Selection Method
- Notes For Installation Of Tube Lamp
- Color Matching And Application Of Stage Lights
- Application Points Of Light Color
- Use Light Colors With Ups And Downs
- Shake Head Lamp Troubleshooting
- What Is The Reason Why The Bulb Blew Off
- A Few Big Fireproofing Measures Of Stage Light ...
- Stage Light Tested By Our Customer In JINNAITE ...
- The Component Composition Of Stage Theatrical L...
- Classification Of Stage Lighting
- Common Faults Of Beam Lights