Analysis of common faults of beam lights
For some common faults of beam lights, the analysis is as follows:
No response at power on
1. Is the power supply works normal, and the power cord is offline?
2. Whether the fuse of fixture is burnt out;
3. Whether the switching power supply of the fixture has an output voltage.
The light bulb is not lit when power on
1. First judge whether the bulb is good or not, check if the bulb core's contact is blown, and if the bulb is broken.
2. Determine whether the lamp's voltage of the main board is normal when the lamp is turned on, and the normal condition is generally 10 to 12 volts.
3. If the above two points are correct, measure whether the PFC output (the input end of the light starter) has an AC voltage output of about 380V. If there is an output, it indicates that the PFC is good, so that it can directly determine whether there is a problem with the light starter.
After the power is turned on for a period of time, the fixture is automatically reset.
1. The output voltage of the switching power supply is unstable;
2. The cable is loose in the line or the pressure line is not pressed, resulting in poor contact, resulting in automatic reset.
The light bulb is automatically turned off
1. When the bulb is turned off, and automatically turned on after a period of time, check whether the heat dissipation system works normally. If the heat dissipation system fails, the temperature inside the fixture will be too high, and the temperature control switch will automatically jump off to ensure the safe use of the fixture. When the electronic lighter is turned off, the lamp will automatically light up when the temperature of fixture is lowered.
2. After the bulb is turned off, it cannot be automatically lit: it will be the problem of the bulb itself, the surface of the bulb sphere is whitened, the interior is black, and when the lamp is lit for a period of time, it will also go out (the end of the lamp life).
3. When the lamp has no control signal for a long time, it will also turn off the automatic protection. When the signal is turned on, it will automatically light up.
When Gobo wheel, color wheel, prism, focusing occurs stuck, jitter, induction failure
1, The stuck is generally a mechanical cause, there might be a phenomenon of color chip stuck: such as the gobo wheel or color wheel deformation, the loosening of the fixing parts, the loosening of the fixed gobo, etc., will cause the stuck.
2, Jitter and induction failure: the screw loose or fall off, the chip on the main board burned out, the motor cable is in poor contact, and the motor broken.
Horizontal vertical (X/Y axis) induction failure, no positioning
1. Excessive dust on the diaphragm causes the infrared light to be out of control;
2. If the diaphragm is damaged, the distance between the diaphragm wheel and the diaphragm is not properly adjusted. (When it is excluded, the diaphragm should be in the middle of the diaphragm wheel, and there is no scratch, bump or smash.)
Previous: No Information
- Related Introduction Of Tube Lamp
- Difference Between Tube Lamp And Lamp
- Tube Lamp Selection Method
- Notes For Installation Of Tube Lamp
- Color Matching And Application Of Stage Lights
- Application Points Of Light Color
- Use Light Colors With Ups And Downs
- Shake Head Lamp Troubleshooting
- What Is The Reason Why The Bulb Blew Off
- A Few Big Fireproofing Measures Of Stage Light ...